QuickClip v2 is a free software application from the Clipboard Tools subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, Dutch and it was last updated on 2011-02-07. The program can be installed on Win2000|Win7 x32|Win7 x64|Win98|WinServer|WinVista|WinVista x64|WinXP.
What is QuickClip?
QuickClip is a clipboard utility that allows you to have your frequently used snippets with you at all time, anywhere. QuickClip can be run from an USB stick so you can always have it with you. The snippets are accessible quickly from your Windows systray with just a few clicks. All changes you make will be saved to your account, so whenever and whereever you use QuickClip the changes will be available immediately.
What QuickClip isn't
QuickClip is not a clipboard replacement. Your Windows clipboard will continue to function as always. Also, QuickClip only allows you to save text-snippets (code, frequently typed texts, UBB codes etc.) without formatting. Images, audio, files, formatted text etc. cannot be stored in your QuickClip account (for now).
QuickClip has the following features:
* Take snippets with you anywhere
* Snippets can me grouped in hierarchical folders
* Quick-access to all snippets via your Windows systray
* Automatic startup with Windows (optional)
* Search online for updates
* Lightweight (less than 1Mb!)
* Multilanguage (English and Dutch at the moment)
* Online accountmanagement and snippetmanagement features will be added in the near future
* Utilizes industry strength encryption to ensure the safety of your data
* Much more...
QuickClip v2 (version 220.127.116.11) has a file size of 544.63 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 109 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.